Baby’s Journey, Inc. (“Baby’s Journey,” “we,”. “us,” or “our”) takes your privacy very seriously. This document outlines what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances your private information may be disclosed.
Personal Data Collection and Use
- Account Information: Your username, password, email address and camera serial number when you register your account with us.
- User Content: we may collect user content (video and photos), if you have purchased additional storage from us. Otherwise, video is only cached temporarily on our servers during transmission to mobile devices and is deleted thereafter.
- Email Communications: Communications between you and us, concerning services, technical help, account information, and periodic communications from third-parties and affiliates.
- Information Related to Use of the Services: We collect information about how people use the services. This type of information may be collected in our log files each time you interact with (i.e., make a request to) the service. We use internal tools and third party applications and services (like Google Analytic) to collect and analyze this information. Some of this information may also be associated with the Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”) used to access the Services.
- Location Information: In some cases we collect and store information about where you are located, such as by converting your IP Address into a rough geolocation.
- Information Related to Your Mobile Device: We may collect and store information related to your mobile device. We may also ask you to provide your phone number to enable new products and improve the services, such as by enabling multi-factor authentication for account login. We will always ask you whether it’s OK for us to collect and store your phone number.
Use of Personal Data and other information
- How We Use Your Information: In addition to specific use of the Baby’s Journey Software, we may use information that we receive to help you efficiently access your information after you sign in; remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the service; provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our service; develop and test new products and features; monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns; diagnose or fix technology problems; and automatically update the Baby’s Journey Software on your device
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your private information that we collect. However, we can’t guarantee the security of any information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise security of user information at any time.
How to Delete Your Account
- If you want to delete your account, you can do so from your account settings page or by emailing us and providing proof of authority over the account. What constitutes “proof of authority” will vary depending on the circumstances, but generally will require sufficient identifying information so that we can be confident you are the account owner. Deleting your account may not fully remove the content you have published from our systems, as caching of, backups of, copies of, or references to your account information may not be immediately removed.